Our Small Group Strategy...
is designed to help people learn to face life's struggles together.
Our meetings are set up weekly. Our studies are designed in a way individuals will know what it means to walk in freedom and to live a life of peace in Christ.
Small Group Topics are as follow, but not limited to:
· Stepping Into Freedom (Christ Centered 12 Step Program)
· Concerned Persons Group
(Because we need Each Other)
· Seeing Yourself in God’s Image
(Overcoming Anorexia and Bulimia)
· Lessons Learned
(Moving from Homosexuality to Holiness)
(Choosing the Road to Sexual Purity)
· Anger: Our Master or Our Servant
· Understanding Depression (Overcoming Despair through Christ)
· Handling Loss and Grief
· Facing Fear, Finding Faith
· Peace Making
(Responding to Conflict Biblically)
· At The Alter of Sexual Idolatry
· The Walk of Repentance